Chow Mein is very easy to cook yet very tasty. I like soft, rounded noodles than flat noodles to cook Chow Mein. Cooking it doesn’t even take much of your time. Here is my quick recipe for you.
- Add ginger, garlic and onion to hot work and cook until softened slightly.
- Then add spinach, carrot, green chillies (depends on how hot you want to eat).
- You can add chicken or pork or scrambled eggs.
- Then add cooked noodles.
- Stir and add salt and soy sauce.
- Stir thoroughly and serve.
Here I made Egg Chow Mein. I followed the same process. Instead of scrambling the eggs, I made omelette and cut into long stripes and then added on top of my Chow Mein.
Try it. It’s a very easy to cook recipe. With this recipe, you’ll get a beautiful smell of ginger and a delicious Chow Mein.